Hello, it is Aunt Theresa. I wanted to write you alittle letter to tell you a few things about your parents you might not know yet. Your mom, she is a great mom. I know this because she has sorta been mine for the last 20 years. she is sooo smart. ( she was the #1 sales person in the country and has many degrees ) I have always been so proud of her. She is really funny too. Your mom will raise you to be honest and to always be kind to others, just like she taught me. Her and your dad have been working so hard to get your house in order before you arrive. They are building, painting and scrubbing to make things perfect for you. Now about your dad, he is very very big ( which is good to scare off stupid boys ) but he is not the least bit scary. He is one of the most kind and gentle people I know. You should see him with your cousin Leo. He laughs and plays with him. (Leo adores him ) He will be the best dad ever. You are so very lucky to have these two beautiful people for parents. They ache to have you home with them. As for me, I can't to teach you all about food and art ( two things I love ) I will buy you all the lastest fashions and we will shop, shop, shop !!! Please hurry home. I love you.
You are just so beautiful and such a strong baby. Just wanted to tell you that we love you very much. Also, ditto to what Aunt Theresa said. We totally agree with Aunt Theresa. You should also know that you are very lucky because you were born into a fantastic family! You have many fantastic aunts, uncles and cousins and we all love you so.
4 Comments:
At January 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM ,
Aunt Michele said...
Hey, I thought I heard Elena calling for her Aunt Shelly.
At January 8, 2008 at 9:49 AM ,
Grandma Marie said...
Hey, I think she was calling for her Grandma Marie.
At January 8, 2008 at 9:52 AM ,
Aunt Theresa said...
Dear Elena,
Hello, it is Aunt Theresa. I wanted to write you alittle letter to tell you a few things about your parents you might not know yet.
Your mom, she is a great mom. I know this because she has sorta been mine for the last 20 years. she is sooo smart. ( she was the #1 sales person in the country and has many degrees ) I have always been so proud of her. She is really funny too. Your mom will raise you to be honest and to always be kind to others, just like she taught me.
Her and your dad have been working so hard to get your house in order before you arrive. They are building, painting and scrubbing to make things perfect for you.
Now about your dad, he is very very big ( which is good to scare off stupid boys ) but he is not the least bit scary. He is one of the most kind and gentle people I know. You should see him with your cousin Leo. He laughs and plays with him. (Leo adores him ) He will be the best dad ever.
You are so very lucky to have these two beautiful people for parents. They ache to have you home with them.
As for me, I can't to teach you all about food and art ( two things I love ) I will buy you all the lastest fashions and we will shop, shop, shop !!!
Please hurry home.
I love you.
Aunt Theresa
At January 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM ,
Grandma Marie said...
Dear Elena,
You are just so beautiful and such a strong baby. Just wanted to tell you that we love you very much. Also, ditto to what Aunt Theresa said. We totally agree with Aunt Theresa. You should also know that you are very lucky because you were born into a fantastic family! You have many fantastic aunts, uncles and cousins and we all love you so.
Love,
Grandma Marie and Grandpa Richie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home