Steve, Christina & Elena Marie
posted by Womens Space @ 7:35 PM
At April 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM , Unknown said...
What a BIG girl!Looks like everything is going well..... Keep in touch
At May 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM , Marge said...
I love to see her grow!! She is beautiful!!I am now living in Phillie. I will get that Thonger magnet to you ....I promise! House hasn't sold yet but St. Joe is where he needs to be.Hugs to you, Steve and Elena! You are so very blessed!!Marge
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
At April 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM ,
Unknown said...
What a BIG girl!
Looks like everything is going well..... Keep in touch
At May 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM ,
Marge said...
I love to see her grow!! She is beautiful!!
I am now living in Phillie. I will get that Thonger magnet to you ....I promise! House hasn't sold yet but St. Joe is where he needs to be.
Hugs to you, Steve and Elena! You are so very blessed!!
Marge
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home