I was just reading my baby book (I am six months pregnant!) and remembered that I haven't checked your blog in forever. I'm so glad to see Elena doing so well.
My first year of law school is over and next year will certainly be a bit more challenging with a little boy but we're really excited. I hope all is well with work and life!
1 Comments:
At May 31, 2009 at 11:05 PM ,
Laura said...
Hi Christina and family!
I was just reading my baby book (I am six months pregnant!) and remembered that I haven't checked your blog in forever. I'm so glad to see Elena doing so well.
My first year of law school is over and next year will certainly be a bit more challenging with a little boy but we're really excited. I hope all is well with work and life!
Laura Fernandez (Medico-Mart)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home